CHEERS is so much more than day care – we are your child’s early education, social, and academic foundation!
Our centers offer quality programs for children ages 6 weeks to12 years old, in an enriched and respectful environment. At CHEERS centers, we follow the teachings of Dr. Becky Bailey, whose social-emotional Conscious Discipline® program helps us create a School Family in our classrooms, allowing teachers and children to reclaim joy, helpfulness and caring as the foundation for educational success. For more information, please visit www.consciousdiscipline.com.
The specific programs we offer children vary by age, but common features of each classroom include:
- The use of Conscious Discipline techniques to encourage respect and resolve conflicts.
- For infants to pre-school students, daily reports to parents detailing the major happenings in their child’s day and significant accomplishments.
- Daily schedule emphasizing routine, rituals, and reliability.
- Monthly themes and lesson plans based on a curriculum that meets state standards for early learning. These standards can be viewed here and here.
- Weather permitting, daily outings to playground to encourage play and exercise, and increase oxygenation of blood and brain.
- USDA-approved meals, served family-style.
Please click on the links to specific classrooms to learn more about our services.
Conscious Discipline® is a Registered Trademark of Loving Guidance, Inc.